1. Guests are requested to arrive no earlier than 3pm on date of entry, and to vacate 45 Alloway by 10am on date of departure, unless previously agreed with the owner.
2. 45 Alloway is NON SMOKING property throughout. Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the property and all guests are requeted to dispose of cigarette butts in a responsible manner.
3. Clean linen and towels are included in the rental cost.
4. Holiday groups must not exceed the stated maximum number of people the property will sleep – 2 adults, plus one baby and one under 10 year old. Exceeding the maximum number without the owners’ permission could result in the owners refusing to allow guests to take possession of the property or requiring guests’ early departure. In these circumstances, the owners will consider that the holiday has been cancelled and will not refund monies paid.
5. Guests should return keys to the collection point at the end of their stay.
6. We ask that you treat the house with respect and leave it clean and tidy. Guests are requested to report any damages/breakages to the owner on or before departure so damage can be made good prior to the next guests’arrival. Damage/breakages caused through neglect may be charged. In this case, the owners will contact guests within 1 working days of their departure.
7. On occasion, the owners will require access to the property to carry out repairs etc. Wherever possible the owners will advise guests well in advance of the date of access and will ensure that guests are kept fully informed.
8. You may cancel your break at any time and we strongly urge you to take out appropriate holiday insurance. We will make every effort to to re-let the property and if successful we will refund your payments in full, less a 10% administration fee. However, if we can not fees will be charged as follows:
9. If through force majeure, we have to cancel your holiday booking, we will refund your deposit and final payment in full and offer you a 10% discounted rate if you decide to re-arrange your holiday dates.
10. You are responsible for the property. This means you must keep all furnishings and fittings inside and outside the property in a comparable state of repair and condition as at the beginning of the holiday. The property cleanliness must be left in the same state as you found it. Breach of these conditions may result in the owner making an additional cleaning charge and/or making a claim against you as a result of any damage or loss. You are responsible to the owner for the actual costs of any breakage or damage along with additional costs that may occur caused by you or any member of your party.
11. You are expected to show due consideration for other people, not to abuse the property or display rude, dangerous or offensive behaviour towards the owner or caretaker or other third party. Possession of the property can be refused or you can be asked to leave before the end of the holiday. If this happens we will treat your holiday as having been cancelled by you and you will not be entitled to a refund of your holiday cost or compensation. It is your responsibility to check the holiday property meets your needs and we cannot be responsible for ensuring the property is entirely suitable for your needs.
12. We cannot accept any bookings that are specified to be conditional upon fulfilment of a particular request. It is your responsibility to notify us of any information regarding a medical problem or disability that may affect your holiday at the time of booking.
13. The owner shall have no liability for any death or personal injury unless it results from the owner’s negligence or that of any employee of the owner (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment). You must take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property. No liability is accepted by the owner in respect of damage to, or loss of, such personal property except, in the case of the owner, where the damage or loss is caused by the negligence of the owner or that of any employee of the owner (providing they were at the time acting in the course of their employment).